- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Offense : 97 Overall
best player on the offense : T-6 98 Wilson,Metcalf,Kelce,Chubb,Cooper,Harris
worst player on the offense : OT 94 Munoz
Defense : 97 Overall
best player on the defense : T-3 99 Kelce,Clowney,Alexander
worst player on the defense : 94 S Ward
Special Teams : 96
best player on ST : 100 KR Sanders
worst player on ST : 90 P Jones
I'm selling this account in the range of $150-$180 but we can negotiate and I'm willing to go under those price I was mentioned before.If you're interested,you can DM my Instagram account (@alfarrel14) because I don't really understand these Trade Guardian thing.
best player on the offense : T-6 98 Wilson,Metcalf,Kelce,Chubb,Cooper,Harris
worst player on the offense : OT 94 Munoz
Defense : 97 Overall
best player on the defense : T-3 99 Kelce,Clowney,Alexander
worst player on the defense : 94 S Ward
Special Teams : 96
best player on ST : 100 KR Sanders
worst player on ST : 90 P Jones
I'm selling this account in the range of $150-$180 but we can negotiate and I'm willing to go under those price I was mentioned before.If you're interested,you can DM my Instagram account (@alfarrel14) because I don't really understand these Trade Guardian thing.
