- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
If you just message me without reading the whole post,
die in a car fire
I was holding onto this shaman for Wotlk but I have found I enjoy warhammer a lot more than wow.
70 Orc Shaman
pve server
epic flyer
4/5 merciless glad enhance set
both merc 1h axes w/mongoose+executioner
merc and vind rings
warlord gear in bags
rest greens and blues
account is currently inactive
also on the account is a 60 human warlock
please have some rep
die in a car fire
I was holding onto this shaman for Wotlk but I have found I enjoy warhammer a lot more than wow.
70 Orc Shaman
pve server
epic flyer
4/5 merciless glad enhance set
both merc 1h axes w/mongoose+executioner
merc and vind rings
warlord gear in bags
rest greens and blues
account is currently inactive
also on the account is a 60 human warlock
please have some rep
