• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

selling 7 LEGENDARY account and the cod points to get 2 more !

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

chuckyb

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jul 4, 2020
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Yooo guys how y'all doing, I'm selling my codm account because I'm now working full time and I plan on buying a beautiful house haha.

But seriously that account is dope, I have 8 legendary and the cod points to buy 2 more, all the battle pass and got legendary one time. Check all the screen shots you'll see everything I'm talking about, it's a day 1 account.

The account is NOT EVEN LINKED WITH CALL OF DUTY, so it will be like it's your personal account ! (see all screenshots pls)

codm01.jpg

codm1.jpg

codm2.jpg
codm4.jpg
codm3.jpg
codm6.jpg
codm5.jpg
codm7.jpg
codm8.jpg
codm9.jpg
codm11.jpg
codm12.jpg
 

Attachments

  • codm01.jpg
    codm01.jpg
    169.8 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top