Hi everyone! Looking to sell a YouTube channel:
REASONS TO BUY FROM ME:
Bitcoin is the only acceptable currency. it's done to protect me from unauthorized charge-backs and other sources of fraudulent actions. I will not accept PayPal.
Current Offer: N/A
Buyout price: 899$
Terms of Purchase:
All sales are final. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
The only exception is if you receive the channel and it's terminated right after the transfer (triggered by Google Security or something. Though this hasn't happened a single time in 6 sales I've had)
I am not responsible for the content that you will be uploading to the channel.
You will receive a working YouTube channel through the ownership transfer method - You're invited as a manager and in 24 hours you become the primary owner of the account and you remove me from the owner list.
There are also ways to receive the channel instantly, but I don't advice using them, however if you insist I can either move the channel to your own brand or I can give you the google account details where the channel is on.
- 48.7k subscribers
- 1.7M views
- Monetization enabled
REASONS TO BUY FROM ME:
- Supermoderator of the forum
- Official Middleman
- 4900+ Feedback
- 7 years old account
Bitcoin is the only acceptable currency. it's done to protect me from unauthorized charge-backs and other sources of fraudulent actions. I will not accept PayPal.
Current Offer: N/A
Buyout price: 899$
Terms of Purchase:
All sales are final. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
The only exception is if you receive the channel and it's terminated right after the transfer (triggered by Google Security or something. Though this hasn't happened a single time in 6 sales I've had)
I am not responsible for the content that you will be uploading to the channel.
You will receive a working YouTube channel through the ownership transfer method - You're invited as a manager and in 24 hours you become the primary owner of the account and you remove me from the owner list.
There are also ways to receive the channel instantly, but I don't advice using them, however if you insist I can either move the channel to your own brand or I can give you the google account details where the channel is on.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- bitcoin

