• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling 4.5b nw VIP hypixel skyblock account

Not Recently Bumped

OldStraffe

Level 17

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (1 review)
Country
Dominican Republic
Member Since
Jun 23, 2021
Last seen
Country
Dominican Republic
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am selling my VIP 4.5b nw hypixel skyblock account it has:

- Skill avg 38 (combat 49 almost 50)
- Slayers 9/7/7/6
- Hotm 5
- Almost 4.6b nw
- 74/78 talismans, 72/78 recombed
Looking for offers rn only doing through middleman and paypal friends and family but
the BIN price is $400 USD
Discord: OldStraffe#8806

Screenshot_111.png
Screenshot_112.png
Screenshot_109.png
Screenshot_110.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_114.png
    Screenshot_114.png
    333.8 KB
  • Screenshot_115.png
    Screenshot_115.png
    58.2 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - previously banned amujukian
Offer $230 and does it come with TID?
 
B
I got an account similar in skills and 10b nw I will sell for 230
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, I'll add you on discord and we can negotiate.
 
Back
Top