SOLD Selling 2250+|19 pets|all diaries|400m+ bank

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
Main
Total Level
TL 2000+
Original Owner
No
(39 reviews)

Playboi

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(100%) (39 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 28, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling 2250 account that has 4 skills left to maxed.

I am not the original owner of this account, however, I purchased from a trustworthy seller a few months ago... someone I purchased from a few times before and someone with a lot of account sales.

This account has 19+ pets, 150+ days of membership left, all diaries completed with a few quests left for quest cape. It has a great boss log.

Price:
$1100

Discord:
playboi_j

1721046561031.png


acc-items-july.png

acc-pets-july.png

acc-quest-july.png

acc-stats-july.png
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top