• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling 2014 Hearthstone account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

EvilFury

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Jun 22, 2022
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm selling an Hearthstone account active since 2014 (created few days after GvG came out).

Still doing quests and opening packs so I have cards from all expansions.
This is the collection as of today:
- 3569/3604 Common cards

- 2413/2554 Rare cards

- 905/1520 Epic cards

- 403/756 Legendary cards

Included many golden cards (1967/8978) with some legendaries as well).

At the moment I have 4310 Dust and 780 Gold after buying 60 packs of the latest expansion (TITANS).

All adventures have been bought and completed (also in heroic mode) except for tombs of terror and the dalaran heists (iirc those were useless so I skipped them)
I did not complete all the quests from the book of mercenaries and the book of heroes.

I barely played mercenaries and duels, only tutorials and promos have been completed so far.

I have 13252 ranked wins with all heroes with 1000+ wins except for demon hunter and death knight, here's a summary:

- Demon Hunter: 408 wins

- Druid: 1256 wins

- Hunter: 1192 wins

- Mage: 1449 wins

- Paladin: 2291 wins

- Priest: 1504 wins

- Rogue: 3275 wins

- Shaman: 1254 wins

- Warlock: 2214 wins

- Warrior: 1056 wins

- Death Knight: 151 wins

The account also has 2786 Arena wins and 257 top 4 finish in BGs.

All free and promotional cardbacks are available except for September 2019 ranked (starting from February 2015).
Same goes for heroes' portraits, all free and promotional ones are available.

I may be missing some because I haven't played a lot lately, but I can assure 90% of those that were free or promotional, are present in this account.

May not be of value for the account, but I'd like it to be noted that this account (and my nickname) is present in many top 200 rank legend for wild ranked of 2019/2020.
Because of this, I also have many famous wild players (of that time) in my friend's list (for instance Mryagut, Prototype, Lioooo45, LuMb3rj4ck, Goku, ecc...)

I'm, open to offers if someone is really interested. Payment method will be discussed privately.

For screens or any other information, feel free to ask!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller

Great seller very fast selling, i recomend
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
How about the price dude,I have some interests with it,and could u plz add me on Discord,amine_98324.Thanks a lot.
 
E
Added you on discord!
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top