- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
PAYMENT FIRST BEFORE I GIVE YOU THE ACCOUNT
Account Name: Blaziken754
I've Had the account since 8/21/2008
I have the 2008 Visor & Few other rare hats & Gears
I used to have BC and TBC
You can check my inventory here: https://www.Roblx.com/users/893598/inventory#!/hats
My preferred method is PayPal
All I am really looking for is around $10 to $15
If you wish to Negotiate a price DM me on twitter @Where_is_Erik_
Account Name: Blaziken754
I've Had the account since 8/21/2008
I have the 2008 Visor & Few other rare hats & Gears
I used to have BC and TBC
You can check my inventory here: https://www.Roblx.com/users/893598/inventory#!/hats
My preferred method is PayPal
All I am really looking for is around $10 to $15
If you wish to Negotiate a price DM me on twitter @Where_is_Erik_
