- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I have had a lot of fun on this account, but I am obviously not a little kid anymore lol. So I might as well make some use of this account's worth.
-The place with 50k visits was once on the front page, but due to an update on Roblx some of the scripts broke, and I was too lazy to fix it.
-I have had BC, TBC, and OBC.
-As mentioned in the title, the limited items are at a accumulated worth of around 580,000 Robx with Dominus Vespertilio and Clockwork's Shades as being the most valuable items.
-This is a very old account I made because my friends insisted I make.
Price will be negotiated.
https://www.Roblx.com/users/2318729/profile
Comment with any particular communication method you feel most comfortable with. I prefer skype.
-The place with 50k visits was once on the front page, but due to an update on Roblx some of the scripts broke, and I was too lazy to fix it.
-I have had BC, TBC, and OBC.
-As mentioned in the title, the limited items are at a accumulated worth of around 580,000 Robx with Dominus Vespertilio and Clockwork's Shades as being the most valuable items.
-This is a very old account I made because my friends insisted I make.
Price will be negotiated.
https://www.Roblx.com/users/2318729/profile
Comment with any particular communication method you feel most comfortable with. I prefer skype.
Last edited:
