Hello guys. I am selling these two sick mains. THEY ARE BOTH ON ONE JAGEX ACCOUNT.
I am not the original owner of either account however I purchased each account from very reputable sellers.
I will provide account insurance for 1 month after sale date. This insurance does not cover bans or mutes. If there are any recovery issues, I will assist you anyway I can with the users I purchased the accounts from.
Discord: playboi_j
PRICE: $450 OBO
First account:
1700+ Ttl lvl
2 pets - Kraken and Spindel
Full favour
Maxed house
Has a sick name! Will include the name for an extra $150.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Second account:
1900+ Ttl lvl
4 pets - Callisto, Commander Zilyana, Skotos, and KBD
Full favour
Maxed house
Few lvls from 2k total
Western provinces and Wilderness Easy - hard diaries done
Elite void w all helms
![]()
![]()
![]()
Last edited:
