SOLD Selling 1800+ ttl with 7 pets / 98 slay / Jad helm

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
Main
Total Level
TL 1500+
Original Owner
No
(39 reviews)

Playboi

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(100%) (39 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 28, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling this perfect starter main! Total level is 1800+ and the account comes with 7 pets, jad helm, maxed CB, and 98 slayer!

Tons of bossing kcs and main quests done!

Discord: playboi_j

Disclaimer: I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER. THIS ACCOUNT WAS PURCHASED FROM AN ACCOUNT SELLING WEBSITE THAT IS WELL KNOWN. I PURCHASED THE ACCOUNT WITH A ONE YEAR INSURANCE. I WILL EXPLAIN THE INSURANCE FURTHER IN PM.

PRICE: $500 via Zelle, cash app, OSRS GP

1688182310345.png


Screenshot 2023-06-24 180222.png



pets.png




maxed-house.png


Screenshot-2023-06-24-181252.png










31ddTX0
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top