- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey there!
I'm Selling a Ulala account (Hunter Class) 12.2m power, Level 179.
its on Allosaurus servers, which is NA I'm pretty sure
I made the account with Facebook but the Facebook account is clean/clear nothing as been done on the Facebook account I simply made it for a login
I've spend a lot of time and money into this game and after playing everyday for about 11 ish months, and because my new job starts soon, I have decided to quit Ulala unfortunately, since I wont have any time to maintain the account.
I'm looking for Offers *No low balling please* I got PayPal, CashApp, Zelle. we can also do it thru Trade Guardian, "Members can purchase through our middleman system Trade Guardian and send you offers."You
Contact me on Discord NewRunningShoes#7155 you can also message me on WhatsApp +1 786 637 7707 Or just Respond/leave a comment on this post and I will respond, if you want to negotiate thru another app or something just let me know somehow, if you want to know specific things or questions like if I have a certain Hero Soul or something just ask me and ill respond as soon as I can.
I'm Selling a Ulala account (Hunter Class) 12.2m power, Level 179.
its on Allosaurus servers, which is NA I'm pretty sure
I made the account with Facebook but the Facebook account is clean/clear nothing as been done on the Facebook account I simply made it for a login
I've spend a lot of time and money into this game and after playing everyday for about 11 ish months, and because my new job starts soon, I have decided to quit Ulala unfortunately, since I wont have any time to maintain the account.
I'm looking for Offers *No low balling please* I got PayPal, CashApp, Zelle. we can also do it thru Trade Guardian, "Members can purchase through our middleman system Trade Guardian and send you offers."You
Contact me on Discord NewRunningShoes#7155 you can also message me on WhatsApp +1 786 637 7707 Or just Respond/leave a comment on this post and I will respond, if you want to negotiate thru another app or something just let me know somehow, if you want to know specific things or questions like if I have a certain Hero Soul or something just ask me and ill respond as soon as I can.
