- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Philippines
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, reposting my previous post so I can edit and update my stocks regularly. I want to sell my self-farmed platinum on PC, 12k plats available. Platinum are self-farmed by me so you don't need to worry about negative plat.
I can go first if you have legitimate feedbacks and reputation and verified by EpicNPC. Have a good day everyone!
You can leave a message here in EpicNPC or add & inquire in my Discord. I'll get back to you as soon as possible if ever I'm offline.
Discord : Arche#6508
(My profile does not use Discord Nitro)
Facebook / Messenger : Yonex Good
- Mode of Payment: Paypal (F & F) or GCash (Philippine Mobile Wallet).
- For serious buyers only please. Thank you.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- You need to have 500k credits as trade tax for receiving 1,000 Platinum. 1 Million credits for 2,000 etc.
( I can also offer credit farming if you're short on credits. You can afk and I'll do the work. )
( If you have Credit Booster: 1 million credit = 2$. If none 1 million credit = 4$ and so on. )
- You must have Mastery Rank 8 to accept platinum in game.
- Transfer of orders occurs exclusively through the Dojo;
- It is necessary to have Opened/unlocked riven.
- Don't talk about buying platinum in Warframe Game CHAT for both of our account safety.
- You must have UNVEILED riven (not the VEILED one) mods for our trade.
- 2k-3k plat needs 2-3 riven
- 3k-4k plat needs 3-4 riven
- 4k-5k plat needs 4-6 riven
- 5k plats and above needs 6 riven
I can go first if you have legitimate feedbacks and reputation and verified by EpicNPC. Have a good day everyone!
You can leave a message here in EpicNPC or add & inquire in my Discord. I'll get back to you as soon as possible if ever I'm offline.
Discord : Arche#6508
(My profile does not use Discord Nitro)
Facebook / Messenger : Yonex Good
- Mode of Payment: Paypal (F & F) or GCash (Philippine Mobile Wallet).
- For serious buyers only please. Thank you.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- You need to have 500k credits as trade tax for receiving 1,000 Platinum. 1 Million credits for 2,000 etc.
( I can also offer credit farming if you're short on credits. You can afk and I'll do the work. )
( If you have Credit Booster: 1 million credit = 2$. If none 1 million credit = 4$ and so on. )
- You must have Mastery Rank 8 to accept platinum in game.
- Transfer of orders occurs exclusively through the Dojo;
- It is necessary to have Opened/unlocked riven.
- Don't talk about buying platinum in Warframe Game CHAT for both of our account safety.
- You must have UNVEILED riven (not the VEILED one) mods for our trade.
- 2k-3k plat needs 2-3 riven
- 3k-4k plat needs 3-4 riven
- 4k-5k plat needs 4-6 riven
- 5k plats and above needs 6 riven
Last edited:
