Reverse: 1999 Account For Sale
Price: $800 USD (Negotiable)
Hello everyone!
Today I'm trying to sell half of my soul
The Account has almost all Garments, with only a few 4/5-star ones missing that can be obtained during Next Carnaval Miracle mart .
The account is missing the Discovery Collab Garments, but it has all AC Collab Garments and all Atomic Heart Garments.
The Account has all Rewards from 200$ Spending Event
Account Progress
- Most teams are very well-built, and you can easily clear all types of content in the game and collect all available rewards.
- Witness Level 50
Resources
- Around 20 pulls currently saved I will continue playing daily until the account is sold, so the number of pulls will continue to increase.
- 220 Album of the lost
- 10836 Track of the lost
- 8700 Primordial Pattern
- 10000 Oneiric Fiuid
Payment Methods
- USDT
- PayPal F&F
Additional Information
This is my first time selling an account, so I'm not sure if I've included all the necessary information.If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me and ask about anything you'd like to know. I can provide additional screenshots or information if needed.
Thanks for checking out the post.
Update 1:
Liang Yue Is now P3
Cheng Heguang is now p1
Obtained Ms.Stranger and next character is guranteedUpdate 2:
Obtained Everecho
Attachments
-
1.png1.2 MB -
2.png1.2 MB -
3.png1.3 MB -
4.png1.3 MB -
5.png1.3 MB -
6.png1.3 MB -
7.png1.4 MB -
8.png1.3 MB -
9.png1.2 MB -
10.png1.3 MB -
12.png1.2 MB -
13.png1.2 MB -
14.png1.2 MB -
15.png1.3 MB -
16.png1.2 MB -
17.png1.3 MB -
18.png1.2 MB -
19.png1.1 MB -
20.png1.1 MB -
21.png1.2 MB -
22.png1.4 MB -
23.png1.5 MB -
24.png1.2 MB -
25.png1.7 MB -
Screenshot_1.png1.6 MB -
Screenshot_2.png4.7 MB
Last edited:
