Selling Sell urban rivals clintz / rapmage / ILE : Each 1B billion Clintz for €15 EUR

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Original Owner
Yes

BENGOLO4

Level 21

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(50%) (2 reviews)
Country
Algeria
Member Since
Sep 21, 2026
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey gyus !

I'm selling a large amount of clintz at good price : 15 Euro for each 1B. If you're planning to purchase in bulk, I could lower the price further.

I'll pay the 5% Kate's tax so you get the full amount of clintz you're paying for ;)

i have for sell :
+30B CASH
* 1 ILE
+20 PAMPAGES COLLECTORS
& many others card's
--------------------------------------
💬 Contact
The fastest way to reach me is on Discord (my id is : yamal4444). Or you can message me here on EpicNPC.
If I’m online, I’ll respond almost immediately.
-----------------------------------------
💳 Accepted payment methods
  • PayPal (with buyer protection)
-----------------------------------------

If you’d like to buy, or have any questions at all, please reach out to me and we'll work it out 😊

Discord ID: Bengolo4
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: bengolo
ID# bengolo4
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Reads your messages, asks for an offer, then ghosts you

As the title says, this seller will see your messages then will ask for an offer, encourage you to send one, and then simply ghost you once you do. No response, no counteroffer, no explanation, just silence. Extremely immature and unprofessional way to deal with potential buyers. If you’re not interested in an offer, the least you can do is communicate that instead of wasting someone’s time.

Highly do not recommend this seller.
 
B
come here and answer me at least,,, this is not serious from your part.

ps: i selled about 50b cash and all work good with all people and they cann proove that.

so,if you post that because i refused your offer 100 euro for 50b i can understand!! make serious offer at least and not spam offfers ...:mad:
B
what?? who send you to post this ? you wanna I screen ours private message ??

I answer you juste when I ready your message, then no answer from your part

I was waiting you 3 Day to answer me, and today when I see your message in chat I see you wrote this message !

are you serious or what?
Back
Top