Selling Sell Gold Start From 15$/100k Lost Ark All Server

Not Recently Bumped
Regions
  1. NA East
  2. NA West
  3. South America
  4. EU Central

oblaast

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Jun 2, 2023
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
SELLING SERVICES ALL YOU NEED IN LOST ARK
​
Hi I'm new here, trying to reach all platform for all worldwide gamers.
Still waiting verify for Trade Guardian.
This gold get from all content of lost ark, I'm playing from first release server up.
So I can open coaching, boosting, gems, material and everything what u need too.


I'm selling all services at NA-West, NA-East, EU-Central Server.
Tax gold covered
Trading on auction with Accssories or Braclet T2-T3 Tier and can do Relic and Ancient gear.
Sometime I buying for upgrading new alt to 1580+

Method of Payment I'm accept : Paypal (Friends and Family), Crypto (Binance, USDT, BTC), Wise, and if u can, bank transfer.

Delivery fast, so you can message me first for faster delivery time.

Price always update, so Message me first
Discord, username oblaast
Skype, https://join.skype.com/invite/tbaRZFEcic97

Thanks for having me.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
my friend

bought 100k gold from him. +1 legit
 
Back
Top