• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

SEASON 3 🔥 Apex Legends Boost 🔥 from a Predator signed Pro Player

Not Recently Bumped

FastApexBoost

Warning: Trade with Caution
(20 reviews)

FastApexBoost

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(81.8%) (20 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Jul 21, 2019
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer.1601024
Hello, current signed player under organization. Multiple 1st places in cash tournament and actual Predator rank player. 6 K/D with over 1200+ ADR.

I offer myself to boost your account under your conditions (invisible to friends, specific legend).

Since Bronze IV to Gold IV is just accessible to everyone I offer boosting starting from Gold IV (280RP) to Predator (1000RP). Entire process won't take more than 5 days.
No cheating involved, I will not stream the boost but in private I'll share my personal stream so you can also come to see me play in Predator.

ACCOUNT BOOSTING​

Gold IV to Platinum IV: 26€ each rank or 104€ for complete boost. 1 day and an half
Platinum IV to Diamond IV
: 36€ each rank or 144€ for complete boost. 2 days
Diamond IV to Diamond II
: 51€ each rank or 102€ for complete boost. 1 day
Diamond II to Diamond I
: 65€
Diamond I to Predator: 85€

Everytime you hit a purchase over 150€ / 225€ will be applied a discount of 4% / 7.5%. This automatically grants you a double discount for the next season.

Please keep in mind this is a boosting service and I don't provide coaching, therefore, I will not play together with you. The entire boost is being done through account sharing.

BRAND NEW ACCOUNT PURCHASE​

Brand new account Gold IV: 100€ (less than 1 day)
Brand new account Platinum IV: 150€ (less than 2 days)
Brand new account Diamond IV: 300€ (3-4 days)
Brand new account Predator: 599€ (about 6 days)


Send me a friend request via Discord at ApexBoost#6724​


Edit: 24 boosts completed so far.
Please keep in mind that payments will be done via PayPal.

Please keep this comments section for feedbacks. I will accept friend request as soon as I'm available every time.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great service again

Great service yet again. Everything completed in a timely manner and handled professionally. D4-Pred

IaRcEaI.jpg
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Platinum II to Predator

4th purchase
He finished everything in 5 days
Very early!
Buy again.
xdgVi47.png
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Second transaction. As good as the previous.

NWLkeAA.png
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Bump - just added to Discord
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
real deal

Professional service, minor hiccups in time but everything was communicated throughout. Boost from D4 - Pred.

10/10 would definitely come back.

5xooVWZ.png
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Legendary Service!

Pv54nlA.png
This guy is the best booster I've ever dealt with yet. Ordered a boost from Diamond 4 to Apex Predator and got it done quick and easy. Very trustworthy, communicative, friendly and skilled player. Would recommend to anyone.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast gold3 → Predator

cbs6j-7038y.jpg

Really trustworthy. My english not good, He is very fast, work very fast.
I want to ask again.Because he's very kind and Very good,
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Pred boost

bitRNc8.png


Very fast completion time, cooperative
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast diamond 4 to predator!!!!

Y5Tk3Ny.png

I've purchased again this time from diamond 4 to predator + 4k badge on Wraith! beast player and really well organized!! I recommend thanks a lot!!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Diamond IV → Predator

私は彼にも聞いた。ダイヤモンドIV→捕食者彼は約2日で捕食者にすぐにつきました。非常に素晴らしい仕事をありがとうございます。https://cdn.[Social group links not allowed].com/attachments/600488038484803613/604309179842428929/unknown.png
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
boost to diamond IV and 20k badge on lifeline wraith path 4k badge on path and 6kd 1050 adr

https://media.[Social group links not allowed].net/attachments/600747317124923408/602640688869539850/unknown.png?width=945&height=532
Really trustworthy. My english not good, He is very fast, work very fast. He finished the work of Bronze -> Diamond IV in justt three days. It's great. Please give me Diamond IV -> Predator. Thank you for this wonderful work.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Super fast bronze IV diamond 3

Super fast in 4 days, always active in chat and keeping me up to date for progress. New account from Lv 1 bronze IV to diamond 3 with 5 kd and 25% win ratio and 20kills 4000dmg badge on pathfinder!! will be back for predator! great!
krZXHQe.png
 
Back
Top