Selling Season 15 | Top Global Leaderboard #27 | PIT 150 in 1 minute | Ultimate DLC

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Xbox
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes

DzGamingSHOP

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Nov 5, 2021
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
2

​

​

​

Season 15 | TOP Leaderboard #27 | Tower Tier 150 in 1minute | 50.000 Trillions damage | DLC Ultimate Edition | Cross-play PC-Xbox-Playstation​

​


Diablo 4 - Season 15

1790894561866.png

Top Global Leaderboard #27

202610011515551555.png
202610011515561556.png




Highest Damage up to 50.000 Trillions damage ++++

202610011516351635.png




Gears

202610011516561656.png




202610011517211721.png




easy swap build just one click
Full DPS Version ( For PIT/Tower Tier 150 )
Tanky Version ( For any content besides tower/pit )



202610011517501750.png




Red wing
Good horse

20261001152000200.png




Diablo IV DLC + Base Game


1790894492249.png


202610011520512051.png


1790895169940.png

1790895176841.png



*you can bring your friend to the endgame with this account:) [carry your friend]











** Global / You Can Play From Any Country !







--



** if you need discount, feel free to send me a message:)







Why Should Buying Account from DzGAMINGSHOP ?







1. It has a lot of stock with a very unbelievably cheap price compared to other stores!



2. All of my offer account 100% SAFE & SECURED



3. Instant Delivery! After you make a payment, you will receive the account as soon as you buy



4. The cheap account doesn't mean cheap quality, I always prioritize my customers and make sure all the accounts I sell are ready to sell to new owners.



5. Still not find what you need? Tell me your requirement maybe I have but still not listed here



6. Don’t be tempted by cheap, unreliable deals. We offer fair prices, secure transactions, and a no-nonsense service, ensuring peace of mind with every purchase.







If I don't reply to your message the answer is only 1, I'm sleeping. So please wait and I'll get back to you soon after I wake up










Seriously buyer always appreciated:)​


Playable on PC-Xbox-Playstation
Price : $350
Payment Accepted : Paypal(Friend and Family) - Crypto - Skill - Payoneer - Wise app - Iban
Happy to Accept Middleman Services but please bear the fee if you are opting for a Middleman.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top