- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Belarus
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I will use Trade Guardian and I will pay a fee for it to purchase your account
Which wallets can I transfer money to: WebMoney and Qiwi. Yes, I can't use PayPal in my country
For what price I plan to buy an account: 1200$-1500$
Mandatory heroes:
Hegemon
Leorius and/or Soulless
Sifi
Rotos
Warlord
Lilithy
All the fragments have been collected or the Mithrala has already been summoned
All tasks are completed and Ramantu has already been summoned
Kymer
Trunda
Possible, but not mandatory:
Valkyrie; Tormin; Brogni; Cardiel; Candrafon; Krisk; Molly; Lissandra; Nekhret
Additional requirements:
1) Speed from 385+;
2) 6-5-4 CB all colors of full auto with the one key;
3) Hydra 4-3-2 OR 3-2-1 auto for 1 key. Either customized packs, or have heroes;
4) Doom Tower — full auto. Most or all of the secrets must be easily closed;
5) 20/25 dungeons fully auto
6) Ability to stay in the platinum arena during reset
Send here your suggestions along with screenshots
Which wallets can I transfer money to: WebMoney and Qiwi. Yes, I can't use PayPal in my country
For what price I plan to buy an account: 1200$-1500$
Mandatory heroes:
Hegemon
Leorius and/or Soulless
Sifi
Rotos
Warlord
Lilithy
All the fragments have been collected or the Mithrala has already been summoned
All tasks are completed and Ramantu has already been summoned
Kymer
Trunda
Possible, but not mandatory:
Valkyrie; Tormin; Brogni; Cardiel; Candrafon; Krisk; Molly; Lissandra; Nekhret
Additional requirements:
1) Speed from 385+;
2) 6-5-4 CB all colors of full auto with the one key;
3) Hydra 4-3-2 OR 3-2-1 auto for 1 key. Either customized packs, or have heroes;
4) Doom Tower — full auto. Most or all of the secrets must be easily closed;
5) 20/25 dungeons fully auto
6) Ability to stay in the platinum arena during reset
Send here your suggestions along with screenshots
