Search added to Ban List

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
This has been one of the most requested features and I'm happy to report its finally been added.

Registered members can now search our Ban List to quickly find the reason someone was banned :)
 
I think you need to search how the user's name actually is.

Like I wanted to know the reason why 'Midaree' got banned.

I needed to type 'Midaree' and not 'midaree'. The search is case sensitive

Just like 'Flowboosting', I accidentally searched 'FlowBoosting' and it didn't come up

Maybe Mike could change it to non case sensitive?
 
I think you need to search how the user's name actually is.

Like I wanted to know the reason why 'Midaree' got banned.

I needed to type 'Midaree' and not 'midaree'. The search is case sensitive

Just like 'Flowboosting', I accidentally searched 'FlowBoosting' and it didn't come up

Maybe Mike could change it to non case sensitive?
Yes, I'll get it updated so it's not case sensitive.
 
Back
Top