SEA Starter Acc šŸ”„ Scarlet + Noah + Vesti + Mary

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

rachelying

Level 39

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Malaysia
Member Since
Jun 10, 2022
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Price: SOLD
Payment: Paypal (gns +2$/fnf) / Local bank transfer
I'm okay with TG, but you will bear the additional fees.

Account is linked to a dummy Gmail. I will provide you all info & help you secure it (avoid Gmail lock)

Only done 1-4 Tutorial
3x multi with gems & tickets


If you have other queries, do not hesitate to DM me here or add on Discord: rachelying#2367 :)<3

Note: I will never add you first on Discord!

IMG_5956.png
IMG_5957.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Seller was patient, and easy to understand

Process was quick and easy, and also provided instructions.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top