- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Portugal
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Welcome to Abacate Shop
If You're looking for a Good variety of accounts for a Good price and a Great customer service
You came into the right place!
Game Status: Accounts available
Requests available
Contact: Abacate#9719 or message me through epicnpc
I don't have discord nitro, Be careful with scammers!
I'm new in the game, I don't know much about the characters, which account is the better for me?
R: Add me on discord: Abacate#9719 I will be glad to help you with all the question you have about the game and the characters.
Which Payment Methods I can use to buy an account?
R: At moment we only work with PayPal as payment method.
How do I know if you're trusted?
R: You can check my confirmed feedbacks clicking here.
Are the accounts fresh/starters?
R: Yes they're, all of them, the ones who isn't I'll make sure to let you know first.
R: Add me on discord: Abacate#9719 I will be glad to help you with all the question you have about the game and the characters.
Which Payment Methods I can use to buy an account?
R: At moment we only work with PayPal as payment method.
How do I know if you're trusted?
R: You can check my confirmed feedbacks clicking here.
Are the accounts fresh/starters?
R: Yes they're, all of them, the ones who isn't I'll make sure to let you know first.
Account List
Account 1- 2x Kyle Wong + Nanahara
Account 2 - Kyle Wong + Elizabeth Pendragon + Terminator
Account 3 - Seo Yoon + Xiaon Lin + Kyle Wong
Last edited:
