- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
[CATA BETA ACC] Scarab Lord Shaman - Full T10 (6200GS) - Tier 3! - Loremaster/Seeker!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
HAS CATACLYSM BETA ACCESS!
This is my personal account that I have been playing for awhile now. I have some of my own blood and sweat into it.
It was received from the Original Owner and I have his ID and the CD Keys for the account. It was transferred to a new account upon purchase.
Notable Titles
Scarab Lord
Loremaster
the Seeker
the Exalted
the Kingslayer (25M)
Chef
Starcaller
the Astral Walker
Notable Mounts
Black Qiarji Battle Tank
Amani War Bear
Ironbound Proto-Drake
Mekgineer's Chopper
Merciless Nether Drake
Traveler's Tundra Mount
Gear
New Gear Not Listed on Armory
Resto :: Blood Queen's Crimson Choker (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: DMC Greatness Trinket (ilvl 200)
Enhancement :: Ikfiru's Sack of Wonder Chest (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: Scourge Hunter's Vambraces (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: Rock-Steady Treads (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: Dexterous Brightstone Ring (ilvl 245)
Enhancement :: Bizuri's Totem of Shattered Ice (ilvl 264)
Level 80 Draenei Shaman | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Main Gear Set :: Restoration
Alternate Gear Set 1 :: PvP Restoration
Alternate Gear Set 2 :: Enhancement
Vanity :: 6/9 T3 (Shoulders + Ring Included + Naxx 40 Trinkets + Shield) , 8/8 T6, 6/9 T2, 7/8 T1 -- Also has the Sulfuron Hammer (Just needs the Eye of Rag to complete Hand of Rag!)
Available Currency
Gold On Hand: 30,000 with around 100,000 in items to sell (transferred and invested all my money in items)
Frost Emblems: 30
Arena Points: 860
Honor Points: 23000
What I Am After:
(At least one of these)-Scarab Lord (Different Class)
-Shadowmourne
-Ashes of Alar
-All Server First Titles including Light of Dawn
-Full T3 + Legendary
I am looking for something as rare as Scarab Lord. A lot of you know that to see a class outside of a Warrior or Rogue Scarab Lord is very rare.
I look forward to your offers. I will not settle for anything less than what I have posted. If you offer me garbage, I will just flat ignore you as I do not have the time for people that are idiotic.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
HAS CATACLYSM BETA ACCESS!
This is my personal account that I have been playing for awhile now. I have some of my own blood and sweat into it.
It was received from the Original Owner and I have his ID and the CD Keys for the account. It was transferred to a new account upon purchase.
Notable Titles
Scarab Lord
Loremaster
the Seeker
the Exalted
the Kingslayer (25M)
Chef
Starcaller
the Astral Walker
Notable Mounts
Black Qiarji Battle Tank
Amani War Bear
Ironbound Proto-Drake
Mekgineer's Chopper
Merciless Nether Drake
Traveler's Tundra Mount
Gear
New Gear Not Listed on Armory
Resto :: Blood Queen's Crimson Choker (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: DMC Greatness Trinket (ilvl 200)
Enhancement :: Ikfiru's Sack of Wonder Chest (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: Scourge Hunter's Vambraces (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: Rock-Steady Treads (ilvl 264)
Enhancement :: Dexterous Brightstone Ring (ilvl 245)
Enhancement :: Bizuri's Totem of Shattered Ice (ilvl 264)
Level 80 Draenei Shaman | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Main Gear Set :: Restoration
Alternate Gear Set 1 :: PvP Restoration
Alternate Gear Set 2 :: Enhancement
Vanity :: 6/9 T3 (Shoulders + Ring Included + Naxx 40 Trinkets + Shield) , 8/8 T6, 6/9 T2, 7/8 T1 -- Also has the Sulfuron Hammer (Just needs the Eye of Rag to complete Hand of Rag!)
Available Currency
Gold On Hand: 30,000 with around 100,000 in items to sell (transferred and invested all my money in items)
Frost Emblems: 30
Arena Points: 860
Honor Points: 23000
What I Am After:
(At least one of these)-Scarab Lord (Different Class)
-Shadowmourne
-Ashes of Alar
-All Server First Titles including Light of Dawn
-Full T3 + Legendary
I am looking for something as rare as Scarab Lord. A lot of you know that to see a class outside of a Warrior or Rogue Scarab Lord is very rare.
I look forward to your offers. I will not settle for anything less than what I have posted. If you offer me garbage, I will just flat ignore you as I do not have the time for people that are idiotic.
Last edited:
