*Scarab Lord* Shaman | 6150GS Resto | 6/9 T3, 8/8 T6 | Loremaster/Seeker | 200,000g!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
*Scarab Lord* Shaman | 6150GS Resto | 6/9 T3, 8/8 T6 | Loremaster/Seeker | 200,000g!

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!


Considering selling it. Not 100% sure by any means. Will only sell if the offer is appropriate to the contents of the account. No trades accepted.

Account was received from the Original Owner and moved to a new account. I have the CD-Keys and the Owner's ID.

Notable Titles


Scarab Lord
Loremaster
the Seeker

the Kingslayer (25M)
Chef
Starcaller
the Astral Walker

Notable Mounts

Black Qiarji Battle Tank

Amani War Bear
Ironbound Proto-Drake
Mekgineer's Chopper
Merciless Nether Drake

Gear

Level 80 Draenei Shaman | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Main Gear Set
:: Restoration
Alternate Gear Set 1 :: PvP Restoration
Alternate Gear Set 2 :: Enhancement

Vanity :: 6/9 T3 (Shoulders + Ring Included + Naxx 40 Trinkets + Shield)
, 8/8 T6, 6/9 T2, 7/8 T1 -- Also has the Sulfuron Hammer (Just needs the Eye of Rag to complete Hand of Rag!)

Available Currency

Gold On Hand: 175,000g with another 15-20k in items on the AH waiting to sell.
Frost Emblems: 30
Arena Points: 860
Honor Points: 23000

Pricing | Payment Options | Warranty

Taking offers. No set price point or buyout.

People will proof of at least 10 positives on either here or MMOBay, I will allow Paypal.

If under 10 positives, then you must pay via Western Union, Moneygram, or Bank-2-Bank.

Warranty: I cover all my accounts for 90 days. 99% of recalls happen in the first 3 months, as per the experience that I have in this market.

THIS WARRANTY IS VOIDED IF YOU RESELL OR TRADE THE ACCOUNT (Even posting it for sale/trade voids it)!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Amazing shaman, wish I had money! GL finding the right buyer.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/393916-scammer-shockg.html
Damn, just purchased the account yesterday.
 
WEAKSAUCE SHANE, U claimed 9/9 ! DONT CLAIM BLOOD IF U CANT TAKE THE BEATDOWN SON

<3beautiful toon /cry
 
M
I know >< I got confused with some sets when I was adding crap together. Got the Earthfury and Earthshatter sets mixed up in my own head. Still, the important T3 pieces are there :)
en los nombres de dios... that is definitely a WoW account you have yourself there.
 
Back
Top