Buying Scarab lord mage / pally / sham

Not Recently Bumped
(26 reviews)

emeriss

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 22

(100%) (26 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Oct 12, 2009
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
1
POST BEFORE CONTACTING I WILL CHECK
POST BEFORE CONTACTING I WILL CHECK
POST BEFORE CONTACTING I WILL CHECK



Hey guys im looking to find a scarab lord of the above class's MUST BE US
looking to buy this around november (possibly before hand)
havnt bought / sold much since MD so would be willing to use middleman

Gear - doesnt matter as expansion time soon
Do not care what lvl
dont really have a spending limit but not going to pay to much over what its worth

Owner MUST have all info to account HD ID scan and CD keys
if u are not the OO must be highly repped

As i have said im in no rush so hit me up on Aim with any questions
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
i have good news, i know a scarab lord mage and warlock. the bad news is the mage quit so i dont talk to him anymore :/ best of luck!
 
emmy is in a rush dont believe the first post GET ACCOUNT NOAWZ
 
might also consider rank 1 x2 + glad sham / mage with vanity n high acheves
 
I have a scarab lord mage. Contact info on my sig.
 
Back
Top