Scarab Lord | Corrupted Ashbringer | Multiple T3 Sets | Wrath Server 1sts | OO

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not splitting the account up. It is being sold as is.

DH: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/60720e2025553
DK: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/60720de4bce51
Shaman: https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/60720e464ae6a

- I am the original owner of the account.
- There are 3 Tier 3 sets (Dreadnaught, Cryptstalker and Frostfire)
- Corrupted Ashbringer earner is no longer on the account.
- Scarab Lord earner is no longer on the account.
- The DK was the earner of the Wrath Server 1st titles and also has 9/9 Gold CM gear set from MoP.
- Mage Tower appearances are unlocked for the 3 toons you see here, as well as multiple other classes on the account.

If you have any questions about the account, feel free to PM me and I will provide my discord information.

I am going to be very protective about whom I give out the armories to as I am still actively playing the account.

I will accept Paypal for members that have solid reputation on this website and WU / Bank Transfer for anyone else.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/buyer-reclaimed-money.1986410/
pmd
 
Back
Top