• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[SCANIA] fashionstory/collector 26X Evan (stripped) 8k+ legion

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Mintyravioli

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(75%) (5 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 19, 2022
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey there Maplers~
Looking to sell a 10+ year old account with thousands of hours (and $$$) poured into main class, Evan.
The time has come for me to part ways with this masterpiece of a game, and a new story to begin for one of YOU!



This account comes WITH ORIGINAL EMAIL, along with all items left on account (expensive chairs, consumables, collectibles, etc.).

!!ONLY UNTRADABLES LEFT ON ACCOUNT!!

Please refer to the picture attached for details/everything remaining on account, yes it has GSE/SENGOKU BADGE!!
(the items that are taking up much space in inventory are collectibles)
*collectibles: are super rare, exclusive, items that are no longer obtainable/ hidden in-game, featured items that will never resurface on market again. Consider it as trophys, can be re-sold to the right group of Maplers for $$$.

Poured $10,000+ USD worth of NX into this account, sadly did miss the BTS event though..
Some notable and most prized NX items are shown in the image below, but by no means does the small handful shown represent the total amount of total NX items at your disposal..
-sword art online full set
-collector's NX von leon ring
-plentiful NX items with each having a net value of $100+
-perm HTR
-lucid earrings
-firestarter ring
-3 perm pets w/ finished pet equipment
-tons of face/hair saved

C/O 2.1K (updated 7/8/2022)

DM on discord for more info minty#7694
 

Attachments

  • C0E276F9-A39D-4406-8AD9-41A56E1C6681.JPEG
    C0E276F9-A39D-4406-8AD9-41A56E1C6681.JPEG
    3 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Easy,Smooth,good communicator, 100/100 !

Bought account from him,
Someone who you can trust,
Funny,
good communicator !
 
Proof of payments, they made me send them to different paypal accounts too to try to prevent me from refunding, all fnf

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 5.04.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 5.02.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 5.23.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 5.21.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 5.24.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 5.07.01 PM.png
 
M
I’m sorry this happened to you, but this isn’t even the discord I provided in my reply to you.
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
SCAMMER

SELLER IS A SCAMMER messages me on a different account, then proceeds to dissapear after i pay to verify the account is even real, and replies back on a third account sayin I got scammed by a different person which I never mentioned to anybody
 
M
This potential buyer was Approached by a fake account…
TImeline: I message seller, seller messages me on a different account that is also theirs(this is definitely them because after they scam me and I post they r a scammer on their post, I get another message from a third account of theirs that tells me I got scammed by someone else with a similar username lmao, but I never mentioned the seller messaged on a different account to anybody, so the only person who would know this? it's the seller)

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 4.52.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 4.53.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 4.53.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 4.53.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 4.54.00 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 4.54.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 4.54.36 PM.png
last post proves these two people are the same person
 
paid 400 dollars on paypal fnf to just log in and verify the account, and seller disappeared on me, hasnt' replied in 2 days, scammer!!! zz now i have to dispute charges with my bank so annoying
 
M
Hello, I havent received any contact from you, my discord is ".jonjonathan". Still awaiting a friend request/message...
I don't know what you're on about with the above comment.. I would not accept any offer near 400 dollars...
Please post any proof of the accusations, otherwise the comment above is illegitimate and should not be taken seriously...
J
Lmao u keep making excuses not to show proof that u even OWN the account or is real, I asked u to screenshare or show more screenshots of the account, and u refused because u said u cant login to have nexon showing recent ip address changes fast and be banned, I paid 400 to just log in and verify the account was even real with no og email/anything and then I would pay 1.6k after, u know what's crazy? u think u're so smart making three different accounts , one to scam, another to message me that the two accounts are different ( i never mentioned I got messaged ur second account, the only way you would know that is by being the same person) and you only reply after you've scammed me
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top