WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm heartbroken and disgusted by some people. I was scammed today by a Discord user named Floxie - they sent me a large account and told me that $300 was good for it, which felt a little too good to be true, but I still believed them because of getting scammed beforehand.
They asked me to pay in Google play giftcards, using the excuse that "they need to buy a new phone," and they gave me an excuse that didn't exactly make sense but I still believed them anyways. That was my second mistake. They practically begged me to send the money, and when I told them I couldn't send all of the payments upfront, they agreed, telling me that it was fine.
I've just gotten out of the hospital. With hospital bills and my mental health deteriorating, I figured I'd spend the little money I had left on something that I enjoy - Identity V. Now that money is gone, and so is a part of me. I feel broken and confused right now because all of that hard earned money is gone. $100 may not seem like a lot that they took from me, but it felt like it. It truly did. I made a horrible mistake by trusting them, please don't trust them like I did.
Here is a detailed link to all of our conversation, as well as the photos that they sent me of their account. They deleted the proof they sent me in DMs, luckily I still have it though.
I'm sorry to anybody who has gotten scammed like this. It's truly heartbreaking that people would do this, especially to those who are so vulnerable. I don't know what I'm going to do right now. I'm going broke. Here's the account ID from the account they showed me - so in conclusion, PLEASE don't buy from them. They never change their profile picture, just their name in order to cover their tracks. I'll continue to update you on their profile changes, though.
They asked me to pay in Google play giftcards, using the excuse that "they need to buy a new phone," and they gave me an excuse that didn't exactly make sense but I still believed them anyways. That was my second mistake. They practically begged me to send the money, and when I told them I couldn't send all of the payments upfront, they agreed, telling me that it was fine.
I've just gotten out of the hospital. With hospital bills and my mental health deteriorating, I figured I'd spend the little money I had left on something that I enjoy - Identity V. Now that money is gone, and so is a part of me. I feel broken and confused right now because all of that hard earned money is gone. $100 may not seem like a lot that they took from me, but it felt like it. It truly did. I made a horrible mistake by trusting them, please don't trust them like I did.
Here is a detailed link to all of our conversation, as well as the photos that they sent me of their account. They deleted the proof they sent me in DMs, luckily I still have it though.
I'm sorry to anybody who has gotten scammed like this. It's truly heartbreaking that people would do this, especially to those who are so vulnerable. I don't know what I'm going to do right now. I'm going broke. Here's the account ID from the account they showed me - so in conclusion, PLEASE don't buy from them. They never change their profile picture, just their name in order to cover their tracks. I'll continue to update you on their profile changes, though.
