EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Scammer editing pictures and selling idv accounts

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Information
######################
Purchase Date: N/A
Date the problem begain: September 15, 2020
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Smalldevil94 MMO STORE#9806
Your Instant Messenger ID: kab#3250

Other information: 2nd scammer that contacted me right after the first one. same deal here.

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): This is my thread where I am offering to buy an account. https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/lf-moonlight-gentleman-or-joseph-skins-in-general.1697780/
Approximate value of property: N/A
Was Trade Guardian used? N/A
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID? N/A

What is the dispute about?
This is a scammer accusation, this person added me on discord. Full conversation is attached below.
He sent me an account that most likely doesn't belong to him with screenshots that were edited. He edited Apollo Joseph into the survivors. It is a really bad edit you can see it doesn't match up.
When I asked him why Apollo was in survivors and to show me proof, he started cursing at me lol.

Other details / notes: Also I believe there are a large group of these people because 2 of these in a row. Also they point to their "feedback" as proof that they have reputation.

Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):

Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible): N/A
Other proof: Edited photos. Apollo Joseph is not a survivor skin and it is edited very badly.

ip hash: 485d3dbe4e7b0cccfde2b6

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
171   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is not @smalldevil94

You have to contact members here to confirm that is them. Everyone can make a fake discord name show you someone link and claim that's him.

ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d