• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

FBUser8474

Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Ben James Valino
He is a scammer on epicnpc Ben James Valino, paypal [email protected]

Discord: Doooom#9086

Seller posted a listing on a post that was later taken down.

View attachment DoomSaleListing.png

I proceeded with the purchase and sent money over. As attached are screenshots of proof of my conversation with the seller.
After sending payment, he suddenly claimed "Can u give me a couple of hour my friend got crash on his motorcycle i need to bring his valid id right away! I will dm you once i got homeee sorreee i need to go right now!!!"

Only staff can view this content.

This begs the question why would he even have his friend's ID with him in the first place?

I did some digging around and it turns out his previous sales records left on the website were either closed as "SOLD" or "Selling" whereas mine was taken down completely as attached photo "DoomSaleListing.png" You cannot find this sale listing anymore.

When I questioned the seller why he took the sale listing down that I purchased, the seller said "Yeah because I sold it to you... I need to hurry I will dm you in a couple of hour"

He disappears for approximately 8 hours however as can be seen in "DoomLastSeen.png" he surfaces on the website.

View attachment DoomLastSeen.png

I then proceeded to message him on discord asking if there are any updates and the seller proceeds to block me as can be seen in photo attachment "BlockedByDoom.png"

Beware of this guy using an account with FAKE positive feedbacks from people who may be scammer accomplices with this seller to fool unsuspecting buyers.

He changed his Discord name from Doom#9086 to Doooom#9086. He also changed his display picture. Would an innocent person with nothing to hide change their name after blocking me?

Proof as attached.

Please look into this to protect other people from this predator.

Just like Princess Leia to Obi-wan Kenobi, "Help me, Admins. You're my only hope."

ip hash: f4806656abc332195d1764
Reactions: heyyou2021

AKATSUKITACHI

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@Ben James Valino I see that you are online and editting your profile details. Reply.

Attachments

• cap2.PNG
    cap2.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
ip hash: 7d67ff66a17e0a0b5e1db3
Reactions: heyyou2021

heyyou2021

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
!!SCAMMER ALERT!!
DO NOT MAKE TRANSACTIONS WITH THIS USER!
Recently msg'd them on discord, I wanted to do MM on site but he said his ewallet doesn't let him. So I paid him with FF on Paypal.
Guy deleted all his messages in discord and blocked after "Going to check his paypal". Anyways, rip your 14 positive reviews, I'll be posting this on all your threads :>

ip hash: ac8c9346cc547acc6e66a2
Reactions: FBUser8474

heyyou2021

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I proceeded with the purchase and sent money over. As attached are screenshots of proof of my conversation with the seller.
After sending payment, he suddenly claimed "Can u give me a couple of hour my friend got crash on his motorcycle i need to bring his valid id right away! I will dm you once i got homeee sorreee i need to go right now!!!"
LMAO, he's predicting his own future now, a prophet and a scammer

ip hash: ac8c9346cc547acc6e66a2

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d