Scammed - League of Legends Account.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominaterx

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Nov 8, 2014
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Lads,

So recently I bought an account for League of Legends for €50,00.
I made the transaction already on Paypal and now the seller says: Oh I forgot the E-mail address password so I cant give it to you.
So I asked, could you give me Details so I can change the password atleast.
He kept talking rubbish.

Now hes suddenly ''Away'' on skype and isnt answering my questions anymore.

I asked if he could refund my money but he doesnt want to do that.

So yeah. Scammer confirmed? His skype name is --> Blakenaaido. Elitepvp<3
His email address is: [email protected]
His name on paypal is: Blake Peterson.
His location is: Cape town - South Africa.

He didnt want to cooperate in paying back the amount I payed so thats why I'd dispute this.

I got skype messages as proof

http://postimg.org/image/5p8zxqz09/
http://postimg.org/gallery/1zwrm83e/c89a6f12/

hope you could help me out!

Kind regards,

Mike

- - - Updated - - -

He removed his WTS account on THis forum already, however, its still on another site: http://www.leaguephreak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1002377

- - - Updated - - -

He removed me from Skype, mainwhile still active in selling that account. DO NOT TRADE with that guy. I repeat DO NOT TRADE WITH THAT GUY!

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a picture of my PayPal transaction

- - - Updated - - -

http://postimg.org/image/fcislszdl/9081a6d8/
 
The Skype username Blakenaaido belongs to theparagon1.

Right click the skype username, select profile details and post a screenshot of that window. That shows the real Skype username. I need to see that.

The Paypal email [email protected] does not match to his email here.

How did you contact Blakenaaido? From here? Leaguephreak is a copy site, that's why the username for the post is EpicNPC and not theparagon1, they just copy all our posts.

[HIDE=5555]theparagon1
[email protected]
Blakenaaido
[email protected]
Sno0keh[/HIDE]
 
LOL I made a dispute on PayPal and he even had the balls to say that he did gave the account to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I WANNA BEAT THE LIVING **** OUT OF THAT SON OF A *****.

@EpicNPC are you investigating this issue >?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top