BANNED Hyeji 7 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Warning: Trade with Caution Mar 14, 2017 #1 Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ deleted. Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ deleted.
EpicNPC CM Administrator 12 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 14, 2017 #2 Please post actual skype id Right click image/name > view profile > screenshot
BANNED Hyeji 7 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Warning: Trade with Caution Mar 14, 2017 #3 Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ http://imgur.com/QyVEbIv Actual Skype ID
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ http://imgur.com/QyVEbIv Actual Skype ID
BANNED Hyeji 7 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Warning: Trade with Caution Mar 15, 2017 #5 Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ EpicNPC CM said: Notified Click to expand... Click to collapse... How long will he be given to reply?
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ EpicNPC CM said: Notified Click to expand... Click to collapse... How long will he be given to reply?
EpicNPC CM Administrator 12 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 15, 2017 #6 We will give 48 hrs
EpicNPC CM Administrator 12 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 17, 2017 #7 Email notified ban in 24 hrs
BANNED Hyeji 7 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Warning: Trade with Caution Mar 18, 2017 #8 Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ EpicNPC CM said: Email notified ban in 24 hrs Click to expand... Click to collapse... Has he replied to you through any means of communication or still no response?
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ EpicNPC CM said: Email notified ban in 24 hrs Click to expand... Click to collapse... Has he replied to you through any means of communication or still no response?
EpicNPC CM Administrator 12 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 20, 2017 #9 No, he's been banned. dogcat200 [email protected]
BANNED Hyeji 7 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Warning: Trade with Caution Mar 20, 2017 #10 Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ EpicNPC CM said: No, he's been banned. dogcat200 [email protected] Click to expand... Click to collapse... I see. It's unfortunate, I thought he would own up, but I guess not. It sucks that I lost 80$ that I won't be getting back.
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-against-hyeji.2217311/ EpicNPC CM said: No, he's been banned. dogcat200 [email protected] Click to expand... Click to collapse... I see. It's unfortunate, I thought he would own up, but I guess not. It sucks that I lost 80$ that I won't be getting back.