- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Banned - banned Gregindahood
Information
######################
Dispute Date: 2/13/2017
Method of Contact Used: Skype
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: csgo.friends.skype
EpicNPC username of the person you're accusing: cw1
Your Instant Messenger ID: WhoIsBandit
Other information: He added me on Skype.
DISPUTE Information
######################
What is the dispute about? Was purchasing a CSGO knife from him.
Link of transaction thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1082573-Knives-Skins-amp-Keys-Repped-80-Market-Price
Approximate value of property: $90.00 USD
Was a middleman used?
If yes, who? No
Provide information about the dispute and what lead to it: I was purchasing a knife from cw1 that he was going to purchase and re-sell to me. I trusted him due to his 25 positives and his forum moderator status so I went first. After I sent the money, he removed me from steam and admitted to scamming me through PM on EpicNPC.
Other details / notes:
Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!
Chat Logs:
CHAT LOG:
[12:22:20 AM] *** cw1 EpicNPC would like to add you on Skype
Hi Greg, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[12:48:51 AM] *** Greg has shared contact details with cw1 EpicNPC. ***
[12:49:41 AM] Greg: Whats up
[12:49:51 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: Hey bud.
[12:49:59 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: Are you the guy selling skins?
[12:50:09 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: I may have added the wrong person :/
[12:50:19 AM] Greg: No sir, looking to buy skins. Trading accounts for skins though.
[12:50:39 AM] cw1 EpicNPC:
all good, have a nice day 
[2:08:09 AM] Greg: Are you selling any skins?
[2:08:55 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: Not currently sorry.
[2:09:04 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: I am able to find skins for the right price
[2:10:08 AM] Greg: Is there any better site for buying skins via paypal than epicnpc?
[2:10:33 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: We can talk in a minute. I'm semi-pro and I have a league match now LMAO
[2:10:42 AM] Greg: hahaha no worries, gl
[2:10:51 AM] cw1 EpicNPC:
rt
[2:10:53 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: ty
[3:11:33 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: Hey
[12:13:50 PM] Greg: Hey
[6:24:07 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Hey man,
I can get you a ST / Karambit Case Hardened for $315
[7:56:09 PM] Greg: Not looking to buy skins at that high
[7:56:17 PM] Greg: Looking for mainly skins 120$ or lower
[7:56:34 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Okay lemme see what I can get
[7:56:38 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: what knives do you like?
[7:59:08 PM] Greg: Butterfly mainly.
[7:59:51 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: lemme look
[8:02:44 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: vanilla butterfly
[8:02:53 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: min wear case hardened butter
[8:03:13 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: st field tested night butter
[8:03:23 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: st blue steel butterfly bs
[8:03:41 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: field tested blue steel butter
[8:03:49 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: any?
[8:07:22 PM] Greg: What is pricing you’re looking for?
[8:07:31 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: which one?
[8:10:26 PM] Greg: Pricing on ST-FT-Night and Blue Steel
[8:10:51 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: 110
[8:10:56 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: for ngiht
[8:11:15 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: 115 for blue
[8:11:52 PM] Greg: Eh, not too much of a profit
[8:11:57 PM] Greg: No thanks
[8:12:02 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: I can go lower
[8:12:08 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: what u looking for? offer me
[8:13:57 PM] Greg: Do you have a steam inventory?
[8:14:01 PM] Greg: That I could look at
[8:14:21 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: No, I currently don't own the items but will buy them for a profit
[8:15:43 PM] Greg: Ahh lol I understand
[8:16:01 PM] cw1 EpicNPC:
I have good contacts so can get things extremely cheap
pp
[8:17:40 PM] Greg: Ahh thats cool lol
[8:17:52 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: LMAO, guessing youre not interested?
[8:18:08 PM] Greg: I’m debating it. 110 and 115, I wouldn’t turn much profit on it
[8:18:19 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: ill do 100 and 105
[8:18:56 PM] Greg: No thank you, thats about 95% market price, I’m looking to buy at 80-85
[8:19:19 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: hmmmm
[8:19:40 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Ill ask how much I can get them for
[8:19:43 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: hold up
[8:22:19 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: alright whats the most you can do
[8:40:03 PM] Greg: On the blue steel, 90$, on the other, 95
[8:40:15 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: hmmmm
[8:40:25 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: ok ill do it, a bit of prof
[8:41:13 PM] Greg: Don’t buy them yet if you’re going to
[8:41:22 PM] Greg: Im in the middle of a deal right now and want to finish this before I buy
[8:41:29 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: ill buy it when i get the cash lmao
[8:41:31 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: and okay
[8:41:58 PM] Greg: Are you expecting me to go first? We can use an MM if anything, but I’m not going to go first, sorry.
[8:42:12 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: I'm a forum moderator? LMAO
[8:42:22 PM] Greg: Are you?
[8:42:28 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Yes
[8:42:33 PM] Greg: Send me a PM please
[8:42:41 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Okay what your name?
[8:43:10 PM] Greg: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/407672-BAND!T-MostWanteD
[8:43:42 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: done
[8:44:21 PM] Greg: How are you a mod if I may ask?
[8:44:31 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: hover over the cog
[8:44:35 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: in my ranks
[8:45:02 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: or go to csgo section and look at the bottom
[8:45:19 PM] Greg: Ah, gotcha.
[8:45:27 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: ;p
[8:50:16 PM] Greg: Stat Trak Field Tested Butterfly Night right?
[8:50:25 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: yessir
[8:50:37 PM] Greg: Do you have the float/wear of it?
[8:51:02 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: lemme ask
[8:51:39 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: 18.34846%
[8:52:00 PM] Greg: Ahhh thats very high
[8:52:31 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: its decent for a ft night
[9:00:11 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: just lmk
[9:08:48 PM] Greg: Will do. Ill message you in a bit.
[9:08:57 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Okay np
[9:16:41 PM] Greg: Yo question
[9:16:44 PM] Greg: How’d you get local mod
[9:16:45 PM] Greg: for csgo
[9:17:34 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: applied
[9:18:22 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: why
[9:19:23 PM] Greg: Was just curious
[9:19:27 PM] Greg: Didn’t know they had that
[9:19:30 PM] cw1 EpicNPC:
[9:19:46 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: I do it for Instagram, youtube, overwatch, adventure quest
[9:21:23 PM] Greg: Damn
[9:21:27 PM] Greg: Thats whats jup
[9:21:28 PM] Greg: *up
[9:21:34 PM] cw1 EpicNPC:
[9:21:40 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Are you gonna do this trade or not?
[9:22:10 PM] Greg: paypal email?
[9:22:19 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: [email protected]
[9:23:13 PM] Greg: Sent
[9:23:21 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: let me check
[9:23:55 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: !!! you sent it in AUD!
[9:24:08 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: oh nvm that was just for the st yeah?
[9:24:13 PM] Greg: Yeah
[9:24:22 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Okay 1 sec lemme buy
[9:24:24 PM] Greg: It converts it, I sent USD
[9:24:53 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Yeah
[9:25:47 PM] Greg: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=216837887&token=O260rLMb
[9:25:50 PM] Greg: my trade link whenever
[9:27:25 PM] Greg: Lol really
[9:29:18 PM] Greg: Was it worth scamming?
Use
######################
Dispute Date: 2/13/2017
Method of Contact Used: Skype
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: csgo.friends.skype
EpicNPC username of the person you're accusing: cw1
Your Instant Messenger ID: WhoIsBandit
Other information: He added me on Skype.
DISPUTE Information
######################
What is the dispute about? Was purchasing a CSGO knife from him.
Link of transaction thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1082573-Knives-Skins-amp-Keys-Repped-80-Market-Price
Approximate value of property: $90.00 USD
Was a middleman used?
If yes, who? No
Provide information about the dispute and what lead to it: I was purchasing a knife from cw1 that he was going to purchase and re-sell to me. I trusted him due to his 25 positives and his forum moderator status so I went first. After I sent the money, he removed me from steam and admitted to scamming me through PM on EpicNPC.
Other details / notes:
Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!
Chat Logs:
CHAT LOG:
[12:22:20 AM] *** cw1 EpicNPC would like to add you on Skype
Hi Greg, I'd like to add you as a contact. ***
[12:48:51 AM] *** Greg has shared contact details with cw1 EpicNPC. ***
[12:49:41 AM] Greg: Whats up
[12:49:51 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: Hey bud.
[12:49:59 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: Are you the guy selling skins?
[12:50:09 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: I may have added the wrong person :/
[12:50:19 AM] Greg: No sir, looking to buy skins. Trading accounts for skins though.
[12:50:39 AM] cw1 EpicNPC:
[2:08:09 AM] Greg: Are you selling any skins?
[2:08:55 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: Not currently sorry.
[2:09:04 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: I am able to find skins for the right price
[2:10:08 AM] Greg: Is there any better site for buying skins via paypal than epicnpc?
[2:10:33 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: We can talk in a minute. I'm semi-pro and I have a league match now LMAO
[2:10:42 AM] Greg: hahaha no worries, gl
[2:10:51 AM] cw1 EpicNPC:
[2:10:53 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: ty
[3:11:33 AM] cw1 EpicNPC: Hey
[12:13:50 PM] Greg: Hey
[6:24:07 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Hey man,
I can get you a ST / Karambit Case Hardened for $315
[7:56:09 PM] Greg: Not looking to buy skins at that high
[7:56:17 PM] Greg: Looking for mainly skins 120$ or lower
[7:56:34 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Okay lemme see what I can get
[7:56:38 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: what knives do you like?
[7:59:08 PM] Greg: Butterfly mainly.
[7:59:51 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: lemme look
[8:02:44 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: vanilla butterfly
[8:02:53 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: min wear case hardened butter
[8:03:13 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: st field tested night butter
[8:03:23 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: st blue steel butterfly bs
[8:03:41 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: field tested blue steel butter
[8:03:49 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: any?
[8:07:22 PM] Greg: What is pricing you’re looking for?
[8:07:31 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: which one?
[8:10:26 PM] Greg: Pricing on ST-FT-Night and Blue Steel
[8:10:51 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: 110
[8:10:56 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: for ngiht
[8:11:15 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: 115 for blue
[8:11:52 PM] Greg: Eh, not too much of a profit
[8:11:57 PM] Greg: No thanks
[8:12:02 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: I can go lower
[8:12:08 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: what u looking for? offer me
[8:13:57 PM] Greg: Do you have a steam inventory?
[8:14:01 PM] Greg: That I could look at
[8:14:21 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: No, I currently don't own the items but will buy them for a profit
[8:15:43 PM] Greg: Ahh lol I understand
[8:16:01 PM] cw1 EpicNPC:
[8:17:40 PM] Greg: Ahh thats cool lol
[8:17:52 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: LMAO, guessing youre not interested?
[8:18:08 PM] Greg: I’m debating it. 110 and 115, I wouldn’t turn much profit on it
[8:18:19 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: ill do 100 and 105
[8:18:56 PM] Greg: No thank you, thats about 95% market price, I’m looking to buy at 80-85
[8:19:19 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: hmmmm
[8:19:40 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Ill ask how much I can get them for
[8:19:43 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: hold up
[8:22:19 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: alright whats the most you can do
[8:40:03 PM] Greg: On the blue steel, 90$, on the other, 95
[8:40:15 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: hmmmm
[8:40:25 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: ok ill do it, a bit of prof
[8:41:13 PM] Greg: Don’t buy them yet if you’re going to
[8:41:22 PM] Greg: Im in the middle of a deal right now and want to finish this before I buy
[8:41:29 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: ill buy it when i get the cash lmao
[8:41:31 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: and okay
[8:41:58 PM] Greg: Are you expecting me to go first? We can use an MM if anything, but I’m not going to go first, sorry.
[8:42:12 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: I'm a forum moderator? LMAO
[8:42:22 PM] Greg: Are you?
[8:42:28 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Yes
[8:42:33 PM] Greg: Send me a PM please
[8:42:41 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Okay what your name?
[8:43:10 PM] Greg: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/407672-BAND!T-MostWanteD
[8:43:42 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: done
[8:44:21 PM] Greg: How are you a mod if I may ask?
[8:44:31 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: hover over the cog
[8:44:35 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: in my ranks
[8:45:02 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: or go to csgo section and look at the bottom
[8:45:19 PM] Greg: Ah, gotcha.
[8:45:27 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: ;p
[8:50:16 PM] Greg: Stat Trak Field Tested Butterfly Night right?
[8:50:25 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: yessir
[8:50:37 PM] Greg: Do you have the float/wear of it?
[8:51:02 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: lemme ask
[8:51:39 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: 18.34846%
[8:52:00 PM] Greg: Ahhh thats very high
[8:52:31 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: its decent for a ft night
[9:00:11 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: just lmk
[9:08:48 PM] Greg: Will do. Ill message you in a bit.
[9:08:57 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Okay np
[9:16:41 PM] Greg: Yo question
[9:16:44 PM] Greg: How’d you get local mod
[9:16:45 PM] Greg: for csgo
[9:17:34 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: applied
[9:18:22 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: why
[9:19:23 PM] Greg: Was just curious
[9:19:27 PM] Greg: Didn’t know they had that
[9:19:30 PM] cw1 EpicNPC:
[9:19:46 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: I do it for Instagram, youtube, overwatch, adventure quest
[9:21:23 PM] Greg: Damn
[9:21:27 PM] Greg: Thats whats jup
[9:21:28 PM] Greg: *up
[9:21:34 PM] cw1 EpicNPC:
[9:21:40 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Are you gonna do this trade or not?
[9:22:10 PM] Greg: paypal email?
[9:22:19 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: [email protected]
[9:23:13 PM] Greg: Sent
[9:23:21 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: let me check
[9:23:55 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: !!! you sent it in AUD!
[9:24:08 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: oh nvm that was just for the st yeah?
[9:24:13 PM] Greg: Yeah
[9:24:22 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Okay 1 sec lemme buy
[9:24:24 PM] Greg: It converts it, I sent USD
[9:24:53 PM] cw1 EpicNPC: Yeah
[9:25:47 PM] Greg: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=216837887&token=O260rLMb
[9:25:50 PM] Greg: my trade link whenever
[9:27:25 PM] Greg: Lol really
[9:29:18 PM] Greg: Was it worth scamming?
Use
tags, refer to http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/48672...CTUAL-SKYPE-ID if Skype is your method of contact.
Pictures/Screenshots:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Other proof:
Him admitting to scamming me in PMs -![]()
Additional Information
######################
Did you do any background searching before the transaction? Yes
Have you traded with this person before? No
Approximately how many transactions have you done on EpicNPC? A lot
Willing to provide whatever other information is needed. Hopefully he gets banned.

