Scammed by an extremely manipulative user

Not Recently Bumped
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
(10 reviews)

Munac

Level 39

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(90%) (10 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Jan 1, 2021
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am filing this report in an attempt to prevent this user from doing what they did to me, to anyone else. I originally contacted the user via the discord they left within their post regarding a mobile legends account they had for sale. The user came across as friendly at first, as someone who is used to dealing with online sellers on various websites I saw this as no cause for alarm. I agreed to F&F via PayPal, which now I look back at it was rather foolish but what can you do. The user then described to me that they would be compiling the account information for me. After this they proceeded to block me and here I am now. To spread awareness so this user cannot do this again. I will provide proof below that it is in fact the same user here as I dealt with on discord. This user proceeded to tell me about their life, that they were from the Philippines and that they had been feeling depressed, and never really use PayPal or epicnpc. I understood this and offered them any kind of emotional support. This was all before they went on to block me and steal my funds. I hope that this member will be removed or banned, again to prevent them from doing this to anyone in the future. After reporting them and leaving negative feedback, they proceeded to leave a false review on me, in some sort of attempt to counteract my prior review. I hope that can be amended as I would not want to be looked at as someone disingenuous.
Thank you for your time.
Munac
 

Attachments

  • F8F06A3B-D0B6-44E2-BB09-B3D5AE627536.jpeg
    F8F06A3B-D0B6-44E2-BB09-B3D5AE627536.jpeg
    970.5 KB
  • EEDE9F5F-4D61-440C-BD85-52495D36BF29.jpeg
    EEDE9F5F-4D61-440C-BD85-52495D36BF29.jpeg
    256.1 KB
  • E535734D-8779-40E1-B502-B1384A7C409C.jpeg
    E535734D-8779-40E1-B502-B1384A7C409C.jpeg
    717.1 KB
  • FEB64556-BEB7-49CB-9D7E-DE1EC705E68D.jpeg
    FEB64556-BEB7-49CB-9D7E-DE1EC705E68D.jpeg
    337.2 KB
  • 588035C9-90AA-4E5A-A1AC-6665F7EC06B5.jpeg
    588035C9-90AA-4E5A-A1AC-6665F7EC06B5.jpeg
    96.4 KB
  • E8CFD01C-26FF-40BE-8BA8-9993836D4D08.jpeg
    E8CFD01C-26FF-40BE-8BA8-9993836D4D08.jpeg
    234.8 KB
Back
Top