EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Save On Resources and Packs - Warhammer Chaos and Conquest

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Original Owner
Yes

Bergerking71313

Professional Seller Premium
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
55   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Want to save $ on your growth in Warhammer Chaos and Conquest? I supply in game resources and packs at steep savings. Custom orders of resources on any server. If you're wanting to grow faster than your opponents for less cost, hit me up. I'm on many servers. If I'm not on yours, I can come to your server and meet your needs. And I can do packs on any server, any time, anywhere. How's that sound to you?

Contact our top notch sales associate:
Line: Dustin51
Discord: Dustin#7085

Or message me:
Line: bergerking71313
Discord: bergerking#3749
EPICNPC: bergerking71313

I'm available most of the day most days. Hit me up any time on line or discord. I'll show you what I've got in stock and walk you through the process. You'll find me to be consistent, loyal and easy to work with. I supply in any quantities and can do large bulk.

My philosophy: happy people come back. You'll always walk away happy.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Last edited:

Goopymoe

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Trustworthy seller!!

I've known bk for around 3 years, have purchased from him in multiple games, he has always delivered and I have never had a issue with trust or felt uncomfortable with him accessing my accounts. If you are in the market to buy this is your guy!!!!

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
SUPER HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY

Help you to get all the packs for a super good and affordable price also not just that he is a veteran on the game so yo can ask him questions about the game aswell 100% recommended

Skyhigh72

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
dustin was quick to get me the pack I asked for and didn't have any problems after prices are really good and hes always quick to respond and get to you when you ask for anything

5/5 definitely recommend

ip hash: f30490a81e31c64d3ba880