Yupilatos 130 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 12, 2021 #1 I just curios with this new game.. is this global server or not ?
Aet 18 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 13, 2021 #2 From my short check, I think it is.
K kileirnii 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 9, 2022 #3 Abdulloh dzikron said: I just curios with applinked this new game.. is this global server or not ? Click to expand... Click to collapse... I think its a global server. Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
Abdulloh dzikron said: I just curios with applinked this new game.. is this global server or not ? Click to expand... Click to collapse... I think its a global server.
EpicSenpai 253 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Netherlands Multiple Accounts 1 Feb 16, 2022 #4 Yup it's released globally now.