EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Satur's boost service | sr, cp, lvl, duo, placement, anti-decay

Platforms
PC
Boost Services
Boosting
1   0   0
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
Spoke on discord, placed 2 pre-orders.
1) Placements on unranked - masters guarantee.
2) Placements on s3 masters - grandmaster guarantee.

Very friendly, paid on PayPal. ^^

Edit:
Boost completed, they are friendly and responsive.
Unranked went smoothly, though they were unable to do gm as agreed on for main. We came to a compromise, and they quickly delivered. Would recommend!

Last edited:

Aggrogon

31   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Good boosting service at an amazing price

Took roughly 1.5h for Masters Placement guarantee, though they had a lot of orders ahead of me.
I was left in the ~3600s which is more than I expected

Communication was relatively easy

Would recommend

Graalian

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Looked throughout this whole forum for a booster and came across Medved, I noticed that he had a few reviews but decided to take a shot with him for placements. Let me first start off by saying, that this guy is LEGIT amazing! Gave me an amazing price that couldn’t be beat by any of the other boosters, plus he kept in constant contact with me throughout the whole process. To me, that’s the most important thing, as he literally answered all of my questions and concerns. If you’re considering a boost, this guy is definitely the best in the market and I give him my strongest recommendation. Will definitely be a customer again in the future.

Yupki

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader_detail.php?ir=586643&u=600815

Guys
This guy is so good at what he does, also he will give you free wins to make up the desire RANK depends on "Previous rank" and "This season rank"

for me my last season was diamond. after placement i got diamond but he gave me free win-streak to master rank

THUMBS UP FOR SATUR
BUMP 9000+

Alphaasfuak

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Banned on ownedcore http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news/trade-support/scam-reports/611390-scammer-alphaaafuak-alphaasfuak.html
Do NOT PURCHASE

Bought a duo boost from 2700 to 3000 and they guy boosting kept losing and tieing in plat/gold Elo.

Waisted 7 hours to end up back at the rating I started it .

Then instead of acting like a professional or a normal boosting service he then says I'm to bad to get to diamond . ??? What's the point of boosting then ?

So basically :
- very unprofessional
- cheap price because bad boosters
- waist time

p1key

0   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Do NOT PURCHASE

Bought a duo boost from 2700 to 3000 and they guy boosting kept losing and tieing in plat/gold Elo.

Waisted 7 hours to end up back at the rating I started it .

Then instead of acting like a professional or a normal boosting service he then says I'm to bad to get to diamond . ??? What's the point of boosting then ?

So basically :
- very unprofessional
- cheap price because bad boosters
- waist time
What are u talking about?
You got free 200 point for nothing
We lost only 4 games and u lose around 60point each one, and when we won u got only 20-25 point because ur impact in game was low. Thats why we told you that it will be faster if we will play on your account, without you. After that you left the group and began shittalking about my mother. So yea, thx for wasting our time.

Graalian

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Wanted to give an update on my account, he got it to GM in a very timely fashion. Cant give them enough thumbs up. Will def be back at the end of this season and for placements next season. Great job.

Sixx

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Did a good job! def will purchase again!

hi88asd456

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Have purchased over 3 times, couldnt express more how amazing the service is. Buying duo for an hour get to queued up Satur's team with 5 stacks that just easily wiped out the enemies.It's been three times of buying and only recieved 1 loss so far. I will definitely coming back for future order and will strongly recommand those who want to duo or (quint) queue.

Gix

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Got 3250 to 3500. THey did a great job, fast efficient, streamed, cost effective and most importantly stayed in constant communication. Will buy again