Selling SALE!!! SOULS ACCOUNT

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

MysterXminer

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jul 11, 2025
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
šŸŽ® Souls Account for Sale (iOS) – High-end, early access account!





Hey everyone,


I’m selling my Souls account (iOS), which I’ve had since the very beginning. I haven’t played much in recent months and probably won’t return – so I’d love for someone else to enjoy and continue it.





šŸ§ā€ā™‚ļø Lots of characters are fully maxed, the overall level is very high, and I have several screenshots to share.


šŸ’µ Asking price is around $200, but I’m open to fair offers.


šŸ’ø Preferred payment is in crypto (BTC, ETH, USDT, etc.), but I’m flexible.


šŸ“² Contact me here in the comments or directly via Telegram:


MysterXminer





If you’re interested or want to see screenshots, feel free to message me.


Would be happy to see the account go to someone who’ll enjoy it!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8001.png
    IMG_8001.png
    3.5 MB
  • IMG_8002.png
    IMG_8002.png
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_8003.png
    IMG_8003.png
    2.5 MB
  • IMG_8004.png
    IMG_8004.png
    2.8 MB
  • IMG_8005.png
    IMG_8005.png
    2.1 MB
  • IMG_8006.png
    IMG_8006.png
    1.3 MB
Back
Top