Safest way to sell WoW Classic Gold?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorima

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
Norway
Member Since
Oct 21, 2019
Country
Norway
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey!

I'm wondering what's the safest way to sell World of Warcraft Classic gold?

My account just got banned a few days ago for Gold selling :(

All my gold was handfarmed (no bot/cheat) and I did face to face trade and still got caught by blizzard after a few trades.

Any experience gold seller here who could give me some tips? :)
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/almost-scammed-by-digitalzombii.1530793/#post-6543375
Hey!

I'm wondering what's the safest way to sell World of Warcraft Classic gold?

My account just got banned a few days ago for Gold selling :(

All my gold was handfarmed (no bot/cheat) and I did face to face trade and still got caught by blizzard after a few trades.

Any experience gold seller here who could give me some tips? :)
Doing smaller amounts. Don't send in mail. Trade. And have them put up a random item around 1 to 5g. A pro tip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top