WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Account got 14 skins ish
Still got 3 refund ticket
Got rare banner like paragon
On second email ever ( oge is og owner personal email )
I personally purchased this off of owner couple month ago , he’s super chill and he’s 30yo man (I can give his contact discord and instagram after u buy it )
I will provide email access and og psn account (it got 2016 and 2017 epicgames receipt)
Xbox and switch linkable also u can unlink psn and link new psn on it
This account is super duper safe,
Will use epicnpc mm or escrow on telegram as mm
Still got 3 refund ticket
Got rare banner like paragon
On second email ever ( oge is og owner personal email )
I personally purchased this off of owner couple month ago , he’s super chill and he’s 30yo man (I can give his contact discord and instagram after u buy it )
I will provide email access and og psn account (it got 2016 and 2017 epicgames receipt)
Xbox and switch linkable also u can unlink psn and link new psn on it
This account is super duper safe,
Will use epicnpc mm or escrow on telegram as mm
Last edited:
