Safely selling gold?

Not Recently Bumped

Manderis

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 19

(100%) (19 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 7, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am looking into starting a website to sell gold to private buyers instead of selling to websites.

I was wondering how do u prevent charge backs with selling gold?

I heard moneybookers has a no chargeback policy but they dont accept US customers.


I have heard that a bank wire is the safest way possible for selling gold, but how do u go about doing this and know who sent it and when its safe to give them the gold and everything??

and what kind of bank account do i neeD?

any info u can spare will be very helpful

thank you =)
 
western union, or adapt one of my stickied guides for your purpose.

with paypal, you can label it "Digital Delivery of an intangible World of Warcraft Account -- NOT SHIPPED" in the TITLE and DETAILS of a MONEY REQUEST towards the person.

this should pretty much cover your bases.
 
Back
Top