WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my personal account.
It has Nemesis, KING and Samir and 1300 gems.
It is currently linked to my gmail so to unbind it I'll need a new tof account created by you, just the email and then you send me the verification code, once the acc is linked to the new tof email I'll proceed to UNBIND my gmail account.
Server is LUNA AZUL in South America server
No top up
Male mc
61 pulls in permanent banner and 10 in Nemesis'
Price: looking for offers
Paypal FnF or crypto only
You can contact me here or discord Monzein#7237 (I respond faster on discord but transaction will be done via EpicNpc chat)
It has Nemesis, KING and Samir and 1300 gems.
It is currently linked to my gmail so to unbind it I'll need a new tof account created by you, just the email and then you send me the verification code, once the acc is linked to the new tof email I'll proceed to UNBIND my gmail account.
Server is LUNA AZUL in South America server
No top up
Male mc
61 pulls in permanent banner and 10 in Nemesis'
Price: looking for offers
Paypal FnF or crypto only
You can contact me here or discord Monzein#7237 (I respond faster on discord but transaction will be done via EpicNpc chat)
