WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey!
I want to sell my wow account since I dont have time to play anymore
EU Cataclysm
Chars.
1. lvl 85 Furious gladiator (r1) priest full s9 pvp gear + 20k honor
2. lvl 85 Gladiator Priest (s9) full s9 pvp gear + 30k honor
3. lvl 85 demo warlock almost pre firelands bis
3. lvl 80 Deadly Gladiator (r1) rogue
Classic fresh
Human female level 50 warrior atm.
price: 1000$ or offer pm on discord: realityfckr
I want to sell my wow account since I dont have time to play anymore
EU Cataclysm
Chars.
1. lvl 85 Furious gladiator (r1) priest full s9 pvp gear + 20k honor
2. lvl 85 Gladiator Priest (s9) full s9 pvp gear + 30k honor
3. lvl 85 demo warlock almost pre firelands bis
3. lvl 80 Deadly Gladiator (r1) rogue
Classic fresh
Human female level 50 warrior atm.
price: 1000$ or offer pm on discord: realityfckr
Attachments
Last edited:
