Selling [S423] 3.54B Power | 156K Gems | Only 100$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Original Owner
Yes

Heliantus

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Jul 15, 2020
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, want to sell my Kingdom Guards Account.

- Vip 6
- Permanent Pack (Monthly Expired)
- Top 1 Alliance
- +150K Gems
- +800€ invested.
- LV549
- Vault FULL Open.

With Monthly Pack power is more high.
I don't have time for continue play this game.
I ask only for 100€. (Paypal or Bank Transfer)
Account is linked on Facebook, so both iOS and Google can use it. (IoS and Google are UNLINKED)
I will give all data Access and u can link the account on your device (iOS or Google).
More Image and Details contact me on EPICNPC Direct or Discord Spectro#3529
1649381588191.png
1649381600073.png
1649381627400.png
1649381642855.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
This account got hacked by a guy called AutoDidata on discord.
I decided to delete this account.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top