Selling [S423] 1.02B Power

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Original Owner
Yes

Heliantus

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Jul 15, 2020
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, want to sell my Kingdom Guards Account.

- Vip 6
- Permanent Pack (Monthly Expired)
- Top 1 Alliance
- +30K Gems
- +500€ invested.
- LV 358
- Vault FULL Open.


With Monthly Pack power is +150M.
I don't have time for continue play this game.

I ask only for 150€ but can reduce the price too. (Paypal or Bank Transfer)
Account is linked on Facebook, so both iOS and Google can use it.
I will give all data Access and u can link the account on your device (iOS or Google).
More Image and Details contact me on EPICNPC Direct or Discord Spectro#3529


1641400981264.png
1641401024891.png





 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Sure,
1643596167583.png
1643596175711.png
1643596184341.png
1643596192814.png



Some new update is:
-140k gems
-1.56B power


Im trying to play as much as possible but my time short.

I got different offers but it's still available
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top