- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Brazil
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hi all. Selling this bad boy.
Server: Festival Crown
Stellaris: 23k (Nexus 29)
(18 days of Monthly Card remaining)
Permanent Power: 5.56M
S1: 153 Primostars
Relics: 75% 74% 75% 75% 47% (new zone released today, 21/09) Solid stats, perform quite well even against higher-power
opponents.
Fantomon: Nyx Adult + Already have enough to get the Baby Panda. Panda will arrive in 13days ++
Main conqueror skill (Piercing Assault) leveled up priorized;
Treasure Hunt Festival done right - All the must-have relics in their right path
There's some paid skins (actually quite a few cool ones)
; I'm at the Top2 guild of the server RN, helps a lot.
Top68 power.
The account is quite solid for where this is. It can reach way more power in an instant if you want to (just get the seasonal gears and gg). Played daily.
Will still playin until I sell. Im really quittin, so I don't want much.
Server: Festival Crown
Stellaris: 23k (Nexus 29)
(18 days of Monthly Card remaining)
Permanent Power: 5.56M
S1: 153 Primostars
Relics: 75% 74% 75% 75% 47% (new zone released today, 21/09) Solid stats, perform quite well even against higher-power
opponents.
Fantomon: Nyx Adult + Already have enough to get the Baby Panda. Panda will arrive in 13days ++
Main conqueror skill (Piercing Assault) leveled up priorized;
Treasure Hunt Festival done right - All the must-have relics in their right path
There's some paid skins (actually quite a few cool ones)
; I'm at the Top2 guild of the server RN, helps a lot.
Top68 power.
The account is quite solid for where this is. It can reach way more power in an instant if you want to (just get the seasonal gears and gg). Played daily.
Will still playin until I sell. Im really quittin, so I don't want much.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
Attachments
-
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-21 at 20.34.12.jpeg105 KB -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-21 at 20.39.25.jpeg83.2 KB -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-21 at 20.37.32.jpeg52.4 KB -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-21 at 20.36.45.jpeg123.1 KB -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-21 at 20.35.44.jpeg130.8 KB -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-21 at 20.35.21.jpeg105.7 KB -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-21 at 20.34.46.jpeg81.3 KB -
WhatsApp Image 2026-09-21 at 20.36.45.jpeg123.1 KB
