• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

S22 the BEST acc 1700K+ power Top 3 ARENA

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Wallen98

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Feb 6, 2023
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
The reason why I selling an account:

Firstly, I got an inter offer recently. Therefore, I have to spend more time preparing and only have a little time to play games. Secondly, I only have a little time to spend on one game, I prefer to keep ACE accounts. Because I spend more money on that.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

The POWER is over 1700K. TOP 3 in the arena and The third speed in S22. Huge amount of resources in account. I do have 3 EXCLUSIVE SANTA and 3 EXCLUSIVE PANDA in the account. You can check the pictures. IF any information or questions welcome to ask.
MY discord: Wallen#8718
I accept Middleman service

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY I CAN ADJUST THE PRICE FOR YOU

523817909506486425.jpg
218836891568309576.jpg
806932848633653528.jpg

852921765584729727.jpg
836165838299416115.jpg
70849835784263259.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 361886221581184333.jpg
    361886221581184333.jpg
    245.7 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top