- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Hong Kong
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
S2 PRED Permanent Trail
S3 PRED Permanent Trail
S4 PRED Single Split
220 legendary items
S11 Animated Master
S12 Animated Master on both Br AND Arena
S1-12 Full Battle Pass
(Except :
S2 lv105
S9 lv98
S10 lv lv9)
3 Heirlooms:
Wraith
Caustic
Mirage
The account comes together with the original email, with has already been verified with EA.
Price is negotiable, but please do not send low-ball offers (below 2k)
I am down and happy to use MM but the extra fee would be on buyer's expense.
Feel free to drop me a DM here and I will be happy to answer your question.
S3 PRED Permanent Trail
S4 PRED Single Split
220 legendary items
S11 Animated Master
S12 Animated Master on both Br AND Arena
S1-12 Full Battle Pass
(Except :
S2 lv105
S9 lv98
S10 lv lv9)
3 Heirlooms:
Wraith
Caustic
Mirage
The account comes together with the original email, with has already been verified with EA.
Price is negotiable, but please do not send low-ball offers (below 2k)
I am down and happy to use MM but the extra fee would be on buyer's expense.
Feel free to drop me a DM here and I will be happy to answer your question.
