Hey everyone, thanks for checking out my thread!
I'm currently selling my Diablo 4 Battle.net account (PC), it includes all expansions (Vessel + Lord of Hatred).
Price: $165 USD
Account Details:
200 Platinum (premium currency)
Season 15 S-Tier Blazing Scream Warlock
Level 246 Paragon
Level 128+ Glyphs
39 Mythic Uniques + 2 Resplendent Sparks
Full endgame gear, nearly all BiS
25 Greater Affixes on equipped gear
Blazing Scream skill rank 47
Hit for trillions of damage
Billions of gold
Cleared up to The Pit 145
Killed Uber Lilith
Killed Tormented Andariel, Duriel and Mephisto
Cleared all end game T12 content
Lots of crafting and masterworking materials
Easy build to play!
Jump straight into end-game!
Carry your friends to victory!
Screenshots of stats and gear:
Have any questions?
Please feel free to ask!
Payment methods:
PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon gift card, E-Transfer
More information about myself:
- Proud member of EpicNPC since 2008!
- I've provided services to 200+ players with over 120+ positive feedback and 0 negative feedback.
- I'm an experienced Diablo player and hardcore gamer.
- I live in North America.
- Everything was done 100% by hand (no bots, cheats or exploits).
Thank you, and have a nice day!
I'm currently selling my Diablo 4 Battle.net account (PC), it includes all expansions (Vessel + Lord of Hatred).
Price: $165 USD
Account Details:
200 Platinum (premium currency)
Season 15 S-Tier Blazing Scream Warlock
Level 246 Paragon
Level 128+ Glyphs
39 Mythic Uniques + 2 Resplendent Sparks
Full endgame gear, nearly all BiS
25 Greater Affixes on equipped gear
Blazing Scream skill rank 47
Hit for trillions of damage
Billions of gold
Cleared up to The Pit 145
Killed Uber Lilith
Killed Tormented Andariel, Duriel and Mephisto
Cleared all end game T12 content
Lots of crafting and masterworking materials
Easy build to play!
Jump straight into end-game!
Carry your friends to victory!
Screenshots of stats and gear:
Have any questions?
Please feel free to ask!
Payment methods:
PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon gift card, E-Transfer
More information about myself:
- Proud member of EpicNPC since 2008!
- I've provided services to 200+ players with over 120+ positive feedback and 0 negative feedback.
- I'm an experienced Diablo player and hardcore gamer.
- I live in North America.
- Everything was done 100% by hand (no bots, cheats or exploits).
Thank you, and have a nice day!
Last edited:
