SOLD S1-S8 all Victorious skins, PAX Jax/Sivir, 2nd Rarest icon, Emerald, and more!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Rank
Diamond
Original Owner
Yes

Anomandaris

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 33

(100%) (65 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 10, 2015
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am the original owner of this account. Price is $200



The account I'm selling is for people looking for oldschool stuff that you can't get anymore and never will be able to again.

Pax Jax and Pax Sivir everyone is familiar with, but it also has the 2nd rarest icon in the game. It's so rare it doesn't show up on lists. It's the Triple Diamond S2 icon. In order to get it, you had to get Diamond (highest rank at the time) in all 3 queues: Solo Queue, 3v3, and 5v5. There were only 4-5 servers back then, and on NA only 9 people (including me) obtained this skin. Other servers had less. I estimate less than 50 of the icons were ever handed out as they were so ridiculously hard to obtain, as most people capable of doing that were pro players only.

The account has other ranked icons including: S1 Gold, S2 Diamond, S3 Diamond, S4 Diamond, Season 5 Plat, and the rest were gold up to S9 as I only played to get victorious skins at that point. It also has the old Dominion icon!

The account has all victorious skins from S1-S8, as well as the Tryndamere skin coming out soon.

Emerald border/icon from S13

All champions unlocked

129 skins, 90% of which are old skins from the s1-s3 era which aren't likely to be available to buy anymore, with the exception being Soul Fighter Samira. 5 Legendary skins, and DJ Sona being the other ultimate.

The account is currently Emerald MMR in placements.

Album link of notable skins and icons

The account means a ton to me because of the rarity and how much old, unobtainable stuff it has, but I need money pretty desperately so I am selling it for $200. From what I see, people sell accounts with Pax Jax for $300 just for the skin, much less Pax Sivir, all the old victorious skins, and the rare icons no one can ever get again.

Please add me on discord: suzerain

Also if you add me please state what you are adding me for as I have other shops for other things on this website.

This account was sold a few weeks ago to an individual on this website. He wound up buying a different account and is asking me to sell it for him on consignment. That means that while he holds the account, once you initiate the purchase process I will take full control of the account again and sell it to you. He will confirm this with a reply. This is just so that you know I have not stolen the account from him! He likes the account, it's just he found something even more rare shortly after and couldn't say no.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Transaction Honest Seller

First of all it was such a pleasure to meet and have a conversation with that guy, he is one of the best guys i have met on the internet.
He fulfilled my dream of purchasing an account with such rarity in the lowest price possible.
 
Hey everyone! I bought this account a few weeks ago from this person. He is the original owner of the account, and I offered to sell the account back to him for a discount but he was unable to due to needing the money he made for medical bills. Instead he generously offered to sell the account for me, which is perfect since he is actually the original owner. The account is absolutely amazing, but I found another one that had something very specific I was looking for and so I couldn't help buying it, and I really only need the one account.

Just wanted to comment this so that no one think's he stole the account from me and is selling it again! The account is wonderful and it was hilarious how many people freaked out no matter what champion I played with all of the pax, victorious, and legacy skins.

I hope you enjoy the account as much as I do, and I'm sad to see it go!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top